An Alternative CPA Definition and Meaning
Home > CPA Definition and Meaning
|A modern-day CPA recovers his composure after doing some tricky sums.
- marvels at non-accounting colleagues who guiltlessly work from home or leave early on a Friday
- always seems to miss a trick when it comes to claiming expenses or receiving above-inflation pay rises
- has made a lifetime vow never to take a holiday at month end
- spends more evenings with the office cleaner than with their partner
- sorts out all the mess
- reports to anybody who may be interested on where it all went so horribly wrong ...and...
- solves a problem you didn't know you had, in a way you don't understand, at a price you can't afford!
A CPA is a person who:
- displays deviant behaviour when it comes to numbers
- experiences an inner peace in the knowledge that debits should always equal credits
- knows the inner thrill of viewing a well structured Chart of Accounts
- gasps at the majestic splendour of a Trial Balance
> Home > CPA Definition